Think. Compose. Expose.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

FUMA Football


Last Saturday was a long, hot day. Started out walking the parking lots around Scott Stadium looking for tailgaters and their opinions on Coach Groh. If you read the story in Sunday's paper you know what they had to say. I only got to stay for the first quarter and a half of the game. When I left things were going well for the Cavs. It sounds like the third quarter blues struck again. Maybe it's me. I promise I will try to stay for the whole game against Georgia Tech. I had to leave for Fork Union and cover the FUMA vs. STAB football game. In the hot sun I got bored real quick with the game. That's when I saw Lt. Brian Zitterkopf with 10 year old die hard fan and cheerleader Kendra Wright. It was an odd combination to see all those serious looking uniformed boys cheering with a miniature Sally Starr in a cowboy hat. It made the day infinitely more interesting.

-Matt

No comments: